FIRST TIME LOGIN:
- Standing Advertisements are indicated by blue-colored buttons.
- Clicking on them will show the details of the advertisements.
- Once the allocation date is over, the display of the same advertisement will automatically be removed from this portal.
FILLING-UP FORMS ONLINE:
- First-time user should click on Create Login for New Application to create his/her one time login. A Password will be mailed to the registered email-id of the user.
- In case a candidate forgets his/her password, the same may be retrieved by clicking Forgot Password ?. A new password will then be mailed to the registered email-id of the candidate.
- Only ONE submission would be allowed against a particular Roll No of a candidate.
- After login, the candidate can click on the Hall name marked by green-colored button to fill up the form online.
- Candidates are advised to check carefully all the data entered by her/him.
- The following image files are needed (in *.jpg format ONLY, 100KB in size): Photo, Signature, Marriage Certificate (for married students applying for Zakir Hussain Halls/Radar Flats), and a Document showing the date of joining of PhD at IIT Kharagpur(for PhD Scholars only). Submission of all these documents is mandatory.
- Application can be saved in draft mode, by clicking "Save" button, until it is submitted finally. Candidate should lock as final submission. If any candidate does not submit, the application will then be automatically locked once the submission date is over. ONCE LOCKED, CANDIDATE CAN NOT CHANGE ANY DATA FURTHER.
- Candidate will be notified if he/she is selected AFTER a formal process at HMC is over. Successful candidates will be able to download the appointment letter which needs to submitted to HMC and the HALL to which he/she is appointed.
- Candidate should approach to the office of the allotted hall, and hand over a copy of the appointment letter before taking the chargs.